Saturday, March 14, 2009

Love At First Bite, Right on Target!

Like Stephenie Meyer, me, Gina Meyers had a dream. My dream wasn't about Edward and Bella, though I wish it were. I had a dream that I was on a water slide and boy was it fun! I looked up my dream since that is what I do, my research orientated, analytical mind that I have. To dream of water/waterfall foretells that you will secure your wildest desire, and fortune will be exceedingly favorable to your progress. This morning I saw that Love At First Bite, The Unofficial Twilight Cookbook is available at www.target.com. That in and of itself is a dream come true. Please help this self published author to realize her dreams and preorder, Love At First Bite, The Unofficial Twilight Cookbook today. Available through www.amazon.com, www.target.com, my paypal account, and www.iuniverse.com